You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Shipping & Delivery
Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes
We reserve an internal processing period of 4 working days before items are dispatched, although in most cases we are able to dispatch within 24 hours of having received payment.
Orders placed over the weekend will not be processed until Monday.
Postage rates are as follows:
Interlink Express (United Kingdom, mainland ONLY excluding Highlands) £5.49 (plus £1.00 for each additional item in order) - 1 - 2 Working Days
DHL (Highlands / NI / ROI / Rest of World) £8.50–£30.00 per item (varies based on country) - 1 - 5 Days
You can also collect your order from our Tile Hill store free of charge. If you wish to do this, the option for collection is available as a shipping method during checkout. Simply complete and pay for your order online, then we will e-mail (usually within one working day) to advise that your purchase is ready to collect. Our collection point is our store at: 2 Binns Close, Tile Hill, Coventry, CV4 9TB
- Returns & Refunds
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
If you wish to return your item to us, please contact our Customer First Team via telephone (024) 7669 4141 or email for advice on how to proceed.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return unused goods to us within a period of fourteen days from the date of receipt.
- We accept unused returns for any reason - if we are at fault, we can offer a full refund or exchange. However, if the item has been used or is not in the same condition as when it was received, we unfortunately are not able to accept a return.
- Exchanges are only available for items where surplus stock is available - unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee the availability of goods, and may not be able to accommodate requests for an exchange, in which case we will offer a refund.
- If you are returning a non-faulty item for an exchange, please be advised we will require a small fee to cover the cost of re-postage back out to you (this will depend upon the weight of the item purchased) - please note that we do not accept personal cheques, postal orders, cash or postage stamps. Re-postage fees can be sent to email@example.com via PayPal (please remember to add a note in the box provided). Most returns are dealt with within 48 hours of us receiving the item back.
- If we have made a mistake or the item is faulty, we will accept responsibility for our mistake and make every effort to put things right.
Only items under 10kg are eligible for the Collect+ returns service. If you are unsure if this applies to you please contact us first.
Returning an item using Collect+
You can return your order for free, via local shops and supermarkets, providing they offer the Collect+ service. Collect+ stores are open for over 9 hours a day, Monday to Saturday, with over 98% of the stores open 7 days a week.
Collect+ is a free and easy way to return parcels delivered to addresses in the UK to us. There are over 5500 stores nationwide offering this service: Please click here to find your nearest store.
When returning goods please ensure they are in their original condition and include all parts, accessories and packaging. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the item and please do not tape up or attach labels direct to the retail packaging, please wrap the item first, as we may not be able to give a full refund if the outer packaging is damaged or missing.
It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them as soon as possible (usually within three working days), however please note that we reserve the full statutory 30 day processing period.
Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed by our team we will email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you don't receive this email within 10 days of posting your parcel to us, please get in touch with our Customer First Team. Click here to email us.
Using PayPal's secure payment processing facilities to make payment from your bank or credit/debit card. Recommended for international customers, as PayPal automatically convert most currencies to British Pounds Sterling.
Pay securely through RBS WorldPay, a leading and trusted card processing company. Supports the Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code schemes for added security.